Have you forgotten your best friend’s birthday? Oh, That’s very sad but don’t be regret it. In today’s time, forgetting a birthday is not a big deal, everyone is busy somewhere. Yeah, I know that your friend will get angry a little bit and it should be so. Please Don’t Say Sorry scroll down and pick up belated wishes for your best friends.
So we are sharing the best collection of belated birthday wishes for best friends will make your friend happy. It’s never too late to wish your Best friend.
True friends won’t mind at all if you’re a little late with their birthday wishes. This post has the sweetest Belated wishes to help you put a smile back on the face of friends who is sulking because you forgot his or her birthday.
- Belated Happy Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Special Birthday Wishes for Someone Important
- Happy Birthday Wishes for Everyone
- Birthday Wishes for Friend & Best Friend
Belated Birthday Wishes For Best Friends
- Oh no, I’m late with your birthday wishes again. Lucky for me, with age comes patience. Happy late birthday, my friend.
- A very late happy birthday to you, may all your wishes and dreams come true!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. The happiest of belated birthdays to you!
- I can’t believe I forgot my best friend’s special day. I feel bad about it and hope that you forgive me. Wishing you a belated happy birthday.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. There is no one better than you. Happy belated birthday!
- I wish I could rewind the clock just to get back to the right time to say happy birthday. Please forgive me! I hope you had a great day.
- I am saddened and very sorry I missed your birthday. My birthday wishes to you might be late but that doesn’t mean I don’t cherish you as a friend. Our friendship to me is a priceless gift from above. Happy belated birthday, dear friend.
- I may have missed the day itself, but I would never forget about wishing you a fantastic birthday. Belated love and hugs to you, my friend.
- Oh dear, I did it again. Your birthday passed and I missed it, my friend! Happy belated birthday!
- Here’s to you and the wonderful year you have ahead of you. May all of your wishes come true! Happy belated birthday!
- Remember when Cher wanted to turn back time? Well so do I because I missed your birthday! At least I’m saying it now! Hope you had a great birthday!
- I hope that your birthday was as wonderful and special as you are. Sorry for my late birthday wishes!
- Blessed are you today and always because of your friendship and good deeds. You are a special person to so many people. May you have a fantastic and joyous year! Happy belated birthday, dear friend!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I hope this card lets you know my wishes are true. Happy belated birthday!
- HBBD! That stands for Happy Belated Birthday! Love, YTDF (Your Terribly Disorganized Friend).
- Every so often, I happen to forget the most important of occasions. And this is one such day. I apologize for my tardiness. Happy belated birthday, friend!
- I didn’t really forget your special day… I just figured you deserved more than one. Happy Belated Birthday!
- Just when I felt my life was organized, I totally missed your birthday! You are a great friend and I feel terrible for my forgetfulness. Please forgive my absent-mindedness. Happy belated birthday!
- I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. The good news is that if you forget mine next year I’ll forgive you. Happy Belated Birthday!
- I’m so glad you are a woman of faith. Keeping the faith that my card would come served you well! Happy belated birthday!
- Can you believe you celebrated the big 4-0 already? 40 is the new 20, so let’s make this year a wild one! Happy belated birthday to my best friend in the entire world!
Belated Birthday Messages For Best Friends
- I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. But hey, at least I didn’t forget that I forgot. Happy belated birthday!
- Here’s to you and all that you mean to all of us here at work. Not only are you a great worker, but you are also an amazing friend. Sorry, we missed your big day! Happy belated birthday to a great person all around!
- They say, “Good things come to those who wait.” Here is a good wish of happy belated birthday to you, my friend! Enjoy this wish and more this next year.
- Sorry I missed your birthday! But you know me, always fashionably late. Belated happy birthday wishes to you!
- It’s not that I forgot your birthday, it’s just that I simply don’t believe you ever age. Hope you had a wonderful special day!
- The guest-of-honor always arrives at the last. So here I am, wishing you a very happy belated birthday. Hope you enjoyed it to the fullest.
- Happy Birthday! Don’t think of this as a late birthday card. Consider it a very early one for next year. Here’s wishing you a wonderful year ahead!
- Like we were never on-time for college, for the mess, for projects, how can you expect me to on-time here? A belated happy birthday to you, my friend. Like Spock said, Live long and prosper.
- Sure, I could have been like everyone else and delivered your birthday wishes on time but that’s just so predictable. Hope your birthday was unexpectedly wonderful!
- Holy Cow, I forgot your birthday! Happy belated birthday. I am udderly ashamed of myself.
- Hey, before it gets to be any later, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I’m so sorry I missed it and the next time I see you, I’ll give you a great big hug to make up for it.
- I didn’t really forget your birthday… I just wanted to help you prolong the celebrations! Happy belated birthday!
- Your birthday greetings from me may be late but they will never be insincere. Hope it was the best birthday of them all!
- Technically I didn’t *forget* your birthday… I just didn’t remember it on time! Sorry!
- Even if I forget to wish you, happy birthday on the very day, you will still be my best friend. Happy belated birthday!
- I’m so sorry I missed your special day! Belated happy birthday, dear friend. I hope it was filled with joy and surrounded by loved ones.
- I hope you had an amazing birthday celebration, even though I’m a bit late to the party. Wishing you a fantastic year ahead!
- Oops! It seems I lost track of time. Belated happy birthday! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are.
- I’m sending you a double dose of birthday wishes to make up for being late. I hope your day was fantastic, and the year ahead is even better!
- I may be late, but my wishes for you are just as genuine. Belated happy birthday! Here’s to a year of wonderful moments and exciting opportunities.
- I think, now you have got old enough to get angry for not receiving the happy birthday wish on the very day. Keep Smiling‘ Happy belated birthday!
- I thought you would be busy in partying, and so do not wanted to disturb you. Happy belated birthday dear friend.
- I wanted to be the last one to wish you a Happy Birthday to keep you excited for one more day. Wishing you a Happy belated birthday dear friend.
- I didn’t want to throw you off and actually send your card on time. This way, you know it’s from me! Hope you had a good one.
- You’re such a good friend with lots of wonderful gifts – lucky for me, one of them is forgiveness! Sorry I missed your big day.
- I can’t believe I missed your birthday! I hope it was a day filled with laughter and love. Wishing you a year ahead filled with great adventures and success.
- Better late than never, right? Belated happy birthday, my dear friend! May this year be even more amazing than the last.
- I apologize for the delay, but my warmest wishes for your birthday are as sincere as ever. I hope it was a day to remember!
- Life got in the way, and I missed your birthday. Please accept my belated but heartfelt wishes for a year ahead filled with happiness, good health, and success.
- I’m extending the celebration! Belated happy birthday, my friend. May the coming year bring you all the things that make your heart smile.
- I thought I would leave you a while to come to terms with your age before sending your birthday card this year. You’re welcome. Happy Belated Birthday!
A belated birthday celebration for a best friend is a wonderful way to show them that they’re still on your mind and that their special day is important to you, even if you couldn’t be there on time. While it’s always better to celebrate on the actual date, life can be unpredictable, and sometimes, delays are unavoidable.
Sending belated birthday wishes is a gesture of sincerity, a recognition of the cherished moments shared, and an expression of gratitude for the continued presence of a best friend. It’s an acknowledgment that life’s busyness or unforeseen circumstances may momentarily obscure the timeliness of our greetings, but the sentiment behind them is as genuine as ever.
We hope you like these collections of Belated Birthday Wishes for Best Friends. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us. Share these lovely wishes with your friend to make him cheerful on the next day of his birthday.
Join us on Pinterest